What are cookies and how are they used
Cookies are electronic files that are downloaded onto your computer when you access some websites. By using cookies, a website can store and recover information about the browsing behaviour of a user or his device, and depending on the information they capture and by the way the device is used, they can be used to identify the user.
Users can configure their browser to notify them and reject the cookies sent by the website and will still be able to access its content.
Purpose of the cookies used on this website
- Technical cookies: these cookies enable navigation on a website, platform or application and the use of its different options or services.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are either processed by us or by third-parties, and they allow us to quantify the number of visitors to the website, and to measure and statistically analyse the use of the service provided. By analysing your navigation of our contents and sections, we can improve the placement of our links and contents, and our service offering.
If you click over any of the maps with the location of our offices, or over any of our social media widgets, a new window will appear, and the chosen service or social network will store cookies, in this case, not managed by our company.
Who uses the information gathered by the cookies?
Analytical cookies are installed by Google Analytics service, managed by Google, Inc., located in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 (United States of America). The information gathered is used for analysing user behaviour when they browse our website. The information doesn’t contain any personal data. You can get further information about those cookies and their use on the following link: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
How can users configure cookies?
As this website can be used without cookies, users may block or disable them in their browser settings, so the browser will reject all or some cookies. Most browsers will alert users to the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If they are rejected, users will still be able to use our website.
How to access cookie settings in the most common browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, please consult Microsoft support or the browser Help button
- Safari: Preferences -> Security
For more information, please consult Apple support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Use custom settings.
For more information, please consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, please consult Google support or browser Help.